Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Afterglow

Jenny and I had so much fun this past weekend at the Tanana Valley Kennel Club agility trial! She finished her Novice Jumpers with Weaves title and earned two more legs on her Open titles...and all before she turns two.  Kind of dulls the pain of not trialing with Chena. My friend Patty had a good weekend with her labs, and I confess I had a little retriever envy. Oh, well...

Here's a video of Jenny's last run of the weekend.  On Sunday I remembered to bring my camcorder - film courtesy of Andrew Walsh. I used to write down the stats of each run, but I do enough paper work at the clinic.  I've dumped the "record book" for video files. Watching these is way more helpful (and fun).


Today Jack, Brian and I took in a matinee after kindergarten.  We took Jack to see "Hop."  He said he enjoyed it but it was kind of long. We can't wait for the new "Cars" movie to come out this summer!  I think talking cars will once again trump talking animals...though the bunny was pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment